Saturday, February 6, 2010

Keeping Everyone Updated...

Since I have been such a slacker on updating people on how Lesli (mom) is doing I thought this would be an easy way for people to read what is going on. It is also a way for you to be able to keep in touch with Lesli. Please post anything you want and she will read it. Because she sometimes sleeps or is at doctor appointments during the day, it is hard to get a hold of her....but now you have a place you can contact her anytime and she will get it when she is feeling up to it.

At Lesli's request we will make this blog private. If you or anyone you know would like access to future updates please let me know and I will add you to the list.

Thank you for all of your prayers, words of encouragement, and kind thoughts during this hard time. We all very much appreciate it.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this. Please add us. sunlasko@gmail.com

    I love you Lesli and you are in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sam! Lesli...I know youare too stubborn to let this thing get the best of you! Ithink you are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank youuu Sam!!! My dear Leslie!! it is me Ale!! your favorite cubicle buddy, friend and the one that was in trouble sometimes,,jajjaja I love you!!! your friends at Xango are thinking of you !!
    love you very much,
    Alejandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear Leslie:

    We have been thinking so much of you!! Remembering our good times together!!
    Well, do you remember when I sent an e-mail to TJ telling him my concern of the whole IT dept coming to fix your computer ?? and a couple days later they have to change mine ,,, jajaja ,,, Yesterday, I send an e-mail to Brian Baxter our VP to let him know that Kaj has been sick and was getting sick the whole call center and need to do something about!! Terie wanted me to send you the e-mail to laugh about it!! Today, we are going to 'MI RANCHITO",,, again!!
    Anyway,,, you are always in my heart and mind,,, love you ,,

    Alejandra! your crazy friend!

    Alejandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!!
    Is me again!,, just to let you know you are always my heart !love you , Ale

    ReplyDelete